Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Printable BINGO sheets - for those who can't join us.

If you love to read but can't commit to a public challenge, I have created some lovely, printable BINGO sheets that you can use to challenge yourself on your own time. I am someone who tends to collect books on my kindle when they are free or 0.99 cents, and I have tons that still need to be read. This is a fun way for me to do it.

There are no rules, and no one to report to. Print it, put it on your refrigerator, and begin reading books. Try to get a BINGO (five in a row). Once you get one, if you want, keep reading and get the four corners, or even the whole card.

There is no prize of course, except for the satisfaction of getting those books read. For me, that is reward enough. :)

Share them with your friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment